Affects Version/s: PC-1.14.4, 1.15 (Java Edition), 1.16 (Java Edition)
Fix Version/s: None
I have been getting the "Internal exception java.io.ioexception: an existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host " error on various realms, but specifically my own realm.
I have contacted and worked with the technical support resources, with them I have done these attempts to resolve the issue, but to no accord could they even seem to resolve the issue.
1. Flushed my DNS.
2. Changed my Ethernet Cable.
3. Removed Norton.
4. Removed Hamachi.
5. Disabled my Firewall.
6. Tried connecting to my modem via Hotspot tether.
7. Triple Checked all Necessary Ports.
8. Ran Malware and Adware Scans.
9. Restarting my Modem/Router.
10. Uninstalled and disabled my VPNs.
11. Uninstalled and Reinstalled Minecraft in to an alternate location.
12. Reinstalled and updated Java.
13. Reinstalled Windows.
14. Checked to see if my ISP was blocking connection to Azure (They are not as my wife is the Realm Host and using the same Modem / Router ).
15. Reloaded the realm various times.
After all these steps to no accord could I stay connected more than 5 seconds to 10 minutes until getting said error.