Welcome to the Minecraft Realms Bug Tracker!
You can report bugs you've found in Minecraft Realms using this bug tracker. If you've found bugs for Minecraft, you can report them here. If you're reporting bugs you've found in our Minecraft Launcher, you can do so here. This is not for help or support, please see this helpful article if you need help with Minecraft or Minecraft Realms. If you need help with your Mojang account, contact our support team at help.mojang.com.
Before you report a bug in any of our games, please perform a search first to see if someone has already contacted us about it to prevent duplicate reports being made.
Tips for Making Awesome Reports
- Submit ONE issue per report please, it's easier for us to follow and manage!
- Please provide a (to the point) summary of your problem. Avoid one worded summaries and things like "help!!!".
- The description should contain details of the problem and how to reproduce it, so that we can more easily track down the problem and try to fix it.
- Please search before creating a report to make sure your issue hasn't already been reported. If it has, please join the discussion there!
- If you've discovered an exploit or a security issue, please create a Private report that only yourself and Mojang will be able to see.
Issues: 30 Day Summary
Issues: 12 created and 3 resolved