1.16 (Java Edition)
Swift book 5 personal laptop
I am unable to connect to my Minecraft realm on my home network. This is what I've observed:
- I can play using my phone's hotspot
- It boots me saying "forcibly disconnected by remote host"
- I was using my hotspot and entered the end, then later disconnected my hotspot because I ran out of data (which is a huge issue) and I was able to move and play while in the end. So the realm works when I'm in the end but it doesn't work anywhere else
- Can still play on legitimate servers
Realms only work when I'm in The End for some reason
What I've done to try to fix the issue.
- Delete and redownload both Minecraft and Java
- Allow Java to use 'native sandbox'
- Make sure Java is enabled in the firewall
- disable my firewall to see if that was the issue at all.