Affects Version/s: 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 1.14.1 Hotfix, 1.11.1, 1.11.4, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 1.12.1, 1.12.0, 1.14.0, 1.14.30 Hotfix, 1.14.60 Hotfix, 1.16.0, 1.16.1, 1.16.20, 1.16.40 Hotfix, 1.16.100
Fix Version/s: 1.16.200
Updated description by [Mod] GoldenHelmet
- Build a village that crosses 2 chunks, A and B. (Or use Scrambletown.mcworld)
- Seal off each chunk with fences/walls.
- In chunk A, spawn at least 1 villager and give it a bed and workstation.
- In chunk B, spawn several villagers and link them to beds and workstations in individual cells.
- Cycle day and night to confirm bed and workstation linkages.
- Travel away from the village in the B --> A direction until only chunk A is within simulation distance.
- Wait 25 minutes.
- Travel back to the village.
- Cycle day and night to check bed and workstation linkages.
The villagers in chunk B remain linked to the same beds and workstations, OR each villager re-links to the bed and workstation that is in its cell.
The links in chunk B get scrambled. Villagers link to beds and workstations in the cells of other villagers rather than the beds and workstations in their own cells.
Bringing in villagers 1 at a time to a new location over 100 blocks away to a trading hall. I set down a work station for a Novice villager (a composter). Green particles are emitted so I would assume the villager has now accepted that workstation for his own. I go back and bring another villager in, again from over 100 blocks away. I do the same thing, put them in their holding area, set down a workstation, wait for the green particles, then go get another. After bringing in several, they are changing workstations for some reason or another. The only way I can get them to restock is to let them run free. I don't dare bring in any other professions right now till this is fixed. If it doesn't get fixed. I will have to create different trading halls for each and every profession over 100 blocks away from each other. I hope you see where this is going. Not fun. I hope there will be a fix for this, if not, I will probably not spend much more time playing. It is too time consuming to do what needs to be done with this latest version 1.11.1