Entities, Mob behaviour
- A skeleton being converted to a stray
- A mooshroom being sheared into a cow
- A pig being converted to a zombified piglin
- A villager being converted to a witch
- A hoglin being converted to a zoglin
- A piglin being converted to a zombified piglin
- A piglin brute being converted to a zombified piglin
- A zombie villager being converted to a villager
- A villager being converted to a zombie villager
- A husk being converted to a zombie
- A zombie being converted to a drowned
- A large slime converting to smaller slimes
- A large magma cube converting to smaller magma cubes
If a warden gets angry at a certain mob (see list above), and said mob transforms into a another mob before the warden can kill it, the warden will not remain angry at this mob and will need to become aggressive toward it a second time.
My setup isn't great - there's definitely improvements that could be done to make it easier to reproduce. A screenshot is attached: a skeleton is spawned within the powder snow and a button is used to spawn a warden behind it via command block after the skeleton starts vibrating, such that it offers enough time for the warden to get angry without landing a killing blow. The repeating command blocks are to kill arrows and get rid of the darkness effect.
The warden would remain angry even when the targeted skeleton becomes a stray.
It loses its target.