If a warden gets angry at a zombie villager, and said zombie villager transforms into a villager before the warden can kill it, the warden will not remain angry at this villager and will need to become aggressive toward it a second time.
- Create an enclosure protected by sunlight
- Spawn a zombie villager inside
- Obtain this zombie villager's UUID (e.g. by typing "/data merge entity " while looking at it and then pressing Tab)
- Summon in a warden
- Have the warden get angry at the zombie villager
- Run the command "/data merge entity UUID
", replacing UUID with the entity's actual UUID
The warden would remain angry even when the targeted zombie villager becomes a villager.
It loses its target.