An arrow is in the bottom of it's hitbox. If the texture is under a button by 0.5 blocks it activates it, if it is slightly above it won't register as a hit.
The arrow should be in the middle of it's hitbox.
I uploaded the gif from that report to this report as it adds details. (ezgif-4-27e46e3d21b9.gif)
It seems like the arrow is drawn at the correct location relative to the player when shooting.
- The hitbox of the arrow needs to be moved down by 0.25 blocks
- The texture of the arrow should be moved to the center
- PvP (If the arrow has a larger hitbox downwards of the main texture you may be able to hit someone hiding behind a 2 block tall wall)
- Redstone / Buttons (Corrects the problem)
- Redstone / Target block (Needs remapping, a bulls eye should stay a bulls eye)