Updated by GoldenHelmet
- Place a bed and workstation.
- Spawn a villager (A) and wait for it to link to the bed and workstation.
- Spawn another villager (B).
- Kill villager A. Villager B will then link to the workstation without changing its profession to match.
- Spawn a zombie and allow villager B to be turned into a zombie villager.
- Remove the zombie and cure villager B.
Villager B changes profession to match the workstation and works there.
Villager B never changes profession, but works at the non-matching job site block and refreshes trades.
Note: steps 1-5 are also part of the reproduction steps for
MCPE-62080. Fixing the underlying issue of villagers linking to profession blocks without changing profession to match should fix both of these bugs.
Villagers like on my video was a weapon Smith and he using wrong block to use resupply his own item last, the farmer villager was died and he using composter I just got crash after save the world pls fix