So, I noticed that some of my working villagers who had been turned into zombie villagers and afterwards cured back, began to work at wrong workstation.
As can be seen from these screenshot, the farmer think its workstation is the stonecutter. It will work at the stonecutter and the sound of a composter being filled will sound whenever the farmer works at the stonecutter.
I have testet with various combinations of villager professions and workstations and it is rather consistent that they can take on the wrong workstation.
I have also noticed that quitting the game and starting it again seems to fix the problem but the next time they are converted to a zombie and cured back again they are able to pick the wrong workstation.
Steps to reproduce:
- Summon a villager and give it a workstation and make sure it has taken on the worksite
- Trade with the villager to lock it in
- Convert the villager to a zombie villager
- Cure the zombie villager
- Remove the villagers original workstation and place a diffrent type (Does not have to be in the same place as the old one, the cured villager will apparently pick any unclaimed workstation as its new workstation.)
- Observe the villager Brain data to see that it thinks its workstation is the new wrong type and observe it work there within the working hours.
Note: I cant guarantee the above reproduction procedure results in this bug all the time, but it has been rather consisten for me.
Have tested it in 1.15.2 and in the latest snapshot 20w14a and it happens in both.
Edit: This might relate to
MC-145762 which has been marked as fixed as of 1.14 prerelease 4.