Affects Version/s: Minecraft 16w35a
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 10, Java 1.8.0_25 64bit
This is related to the (fixed) bug
That bug was about Slimes Heath tag being reset after using "/entitydata" or reloading the world.
This problem got fixed but revealed another problem being, you can't change the generic.maxHealth Attribute like you can with other mobs like Zombies.
How I expect it to be (and how it is with other mobs):
- You can set the generic.maxHealth Attribute either directly in "/summon" or later with "/entitydata"
- After that the Health will be updated so it is smaller/equal to the maxHealth Attribute
- When you set the generic.maxHealth Attribute for a slime with "/summon" or with "/entitydata" it won't change
- Furthermore, instead of changing the maxHealth Attribute it actually SETS the Health tag to the value of the given maxHealth. With other mobs, how I just explained it only makes it so it is lower/equal than the maxHealth, but here it just directly assigns the value.
- Also obviously this health does reset to the still unchanged (/unchangeable) generic.maxHealth Attribute the moment you hit it (which is the correct way of handling this problem... I guess)
Have fun fixing~