If i start the game with a XBL-Account and my device has a connection to a network without connection to the internet
it freezes when i touch the screen after it has logged in.
How to reproduce:
- Log in to a XBL-Account in Minecraft
- Close Minecraft
- Turn Mobile Data and other connections to the Internet off.
- Turn with a other device a hotspot on.
- Turn mobile data off. (And other connections to the Internet)
- Connect the first device with the hotspot of the other device
- Open minecraft
- After you are logged in and you touch the screen, it freezes.
I don‘t know if it‘s the same on other devices/Operating Systems
Sorry for my bad english, I‘m german.