Mod edit by [MCPE Mod] KillerbeeNL
Villagers in converted worlds from xbox one won't pick up any food supplied to them. Also newly created villagers (in bedrock using spawneggs) also don't pick up any food in a converted world.
Steps to reproduce:
- Gamemode Creative on minecraft xbox one edition
- Create a new superflat in MCCE (xbox one latest update CU49)
- Place villagers in a confined space using a spawnegg
(or skip the previous steps by using the supplied receipt)
- Transfer the world over to the bedrock version (188.8.131.52 is used for this test)
- Supply wheat, carrots, potato's, beetroot to the villagers
- Notice the villagers won't pick up any of the supplied food. When later collecting the food those samples resemble the exact sample that was supplied.
The behavior was tested against a new world (bedrock) created in the same version and same device where villagers do pickup all food that is supplied to them. (using the "same" steps)
Most current version of Better Together:
My villagers that transferred from my synced world wont pick up any items that they need for breeding. Examples would be wheat, carrots, potatos, and beetroot. Also, even after trading and gaining willingness, the villagers won't breed, and will not enter love mode.
It seems like the villagers themselves are bugged.