Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
Affects Version/s: 22.214.171.124
Fix Version/s: None
Platform:Windows 10 - PC
Using /clone command to reset room in custom map. When the clone is replacing a redstone torch that has been changed to the opposite state ('on' redstone torch replaces 'off' redstone torch & vice-versa), the torch no longer reacts to incoming signals. Redstone torch has to be broken and restored for it to begin working again.
1. Original block, torch switched off
2. Original block, torch switched on
3. /clone command (larger area selected from earlier tests to determine if connected redstone was causing issue).
4. Cloned block created.
5. Both torches switch off (as expected).
6. Clone torch switches on (as expected).
7. Recloning original over existing clone. *Notice current clone is in opposite state of original.
8. Newly recloned block matches original state.
9. Original will turn on, newly cloned will not.
10. Cloned redstone torch does not accept any input.
Even breaking piston/button/etc and replacing will not change redstone state; only breaking and replacing torch works. Re-recloning with lever in matching states doesn't appear to work either.