Affects Version/s: 188.8.131.52
Fix Version/s: None
Platform:Tablet - Android - Samsung Galaxy Tab S
I'm having 2 different problems.
- The game difficulty setting is not kept when you exit your world.
- While in world, I cannot select the game difficulty "Hard" until I have selected the difficulties Normal or Easy first.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a new world.
- Set the game difficulty to Peaceful.
- Create the world.
- While you're in the world change your game difficulty to Hard.
- You may not be able to select the game difficulty until you select Easy or Normal first.
- Once the game difficulty is set open the menu again.
- Notice that the game difficulty is correctly set to "Hard".
- Close your world.
- Edit your world.
- Notice the game difficulty is set to Peaceful again!