I noticed some of my primary inventory items had disappeared on day one of 18.104.22.168 after a long session of testing trading.
As there are several long standing bugs causing loss of items in one way or other (definately NOT MCPE-15010 happening here!!), I didn't report until I got time to recreate it with meaningful info.
- Using PE GUI
- In a single session without exiting the villager trading GUI.
- Librarian offering 1 emerald at cost of 25 paper.
Shot1 Inventory before trading: Note slots 1, 2 and 3.
I cant be sure of the exact additions and trades order as I was fiddling
and watching how the gui behaved but essentially I was just stuffing the
input with as much paper as I could, to 64 obviously, then trading as much
as possible, then topping the input up again by long pressing a full stack
to refill the input slot. Kept trading until the villager locked out the offer.
Shot2 Inventory after trading.
Note that contents of slot 1, 2 and 3 have been overwritten with paper contents.
The original content of Cooked Pork, Steak and Mutton have disappeared.
I noticed the following, if for example..
- I loaded the 43 part stack of paper into the input slot.
- Trade one emerald.
- I have 18 paper in the input slot (offer is 25)
- Long pressed a full stack in invetory to fill input slot to 64 (46 transfer to input slot, then input slot stops incrementing at 64)
- Release the long press.
- At this point the GUI animates a movement from the long pressed slot to some slot towards slot 1.
- As I was TopUp/Trading repeatedly this happened on each top up so several times in total over the trading session.
- This correlates with the number of inventory slots overwritten and items lost.
I think the overwrite/loss is happening here while reshuffling the remainder of the long pressed slot back into inventory once the slot is filled and the long press subsequently released.
Villager Spawn Versions..
Not sure if this is a factor..
I'm not sure on what version all of the villagers were spawned some may have been as far back as 0.14.
Many of them were "born" and raised on 1.0.4/22.214.171.124 as I have been breeding and selectively culling the villagers to shape the professions of the population and improve randomized elements of the offers.
I can post villager NBT data From MCPEViz logs if it helps debug.