When using the getRotation() method on a non-player entity, it doesn't return the 'visual' rotation of the entity, only the rotation while it is moving or when it stopped moving.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Setup a script to run every tick that gets one entity that uses the random_look component
- Send the getRotation() values to the console
- Observe that the rotation really only updates while the entity is pathfinding, while it looks around, the rotation values don't update (see attached video)
- getRotation() [getViewDirection() also has a similar issue] returns the entities current head rotation, respecting entity components such as random_look
- getRotation() only appears to return entity rotation while it is moving