Resolution: Works As Intended
Affects Version/s: 0.15.90.7, 0.16.0, 0.16.1, 0.17.0.2, 0.16.2, 1.0.0
Fix Version/s: None
When you spawn a wither. The sky becomes darker. But when you reload the world while the wither is there. It goes back to its normal look
Steps to reproduce
- Start a creative world.
- Create a Wither.
- Notice that the sky changes to wither sky.
- Leave the area where the wither is until the wither heath bar is no longer shown on your screen.
- Reopen the world.
- Notice that the sky is normal again.
- Go back to where the wither is.
- Notice that the sky changes back to wither sky.