Mobs that try to pathfind over blocks with custom geometry just start jumping as if they're trying to get on top of a full block when there isn't one.
- Mobs pathfind over and around custom geometry correctly and smoothly.
- Mobs start jumping up and down uncontrollably.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a block with custom geometry (a slab would be easiest)
- Place enough blocks to test pathfinding over
- Spawn a villager and a husk on opposite ends
- The husk will try to get to the villager but fail