Affects Version/s: 220.127.116.11 Beta, 1.16.220, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 1.16.201 Hotfix, 1.16.210
Fix Version/s: None
Mobs that try to pathfind over blocks with custom geometry just start jumping as if they're trying to get on top of a full block when there isn't one.
- Mobs pathfind over and around custom geometry correctly and smoothly.
- Mobs start jumping up and down uncontrollably.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Download the attached pack
- Use the give command to obtain either 'grunt:mud' or 'grunt:basalt_slab'
- Place enough blocks to test pathfinding over
- Spawn a villager and a husk on opposite ends
- The husk will try to get to the villager but fail and end up jumping uncontrollably on the slab or just sit still on the mud