Affects Version/s: 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 1.17.11 Hotfix, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 1.17.10, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 1.17.1 Hotfix, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 1.16.220, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 1.16.201 Hotfix, 1.16.210, 1.16.221 Hotfix, 1.17.0
Fix Version/s: None
Mobs that try to pathfind over blocks with custom geometry just start jumping as if they're trying to get on top of a full block when there isn't one.
- Vertical pathfinding seems to be pretty good now, but narrow blocks appear to be a problem for pathfinding, see attached video
- In this update mobs can pathfind correctly over a custom slab (lower or upper), there still exists block heights that mobs won't pathfind over 2/3 for example.
- Mobs pathfind over and around custom geometry correctly and smoothly.
- Mobs start jumping up and down uncontrollably.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Download the attached pack
- Use the give command to obtain either 'grunt:mud' or 'grunt:basalt_slab'
- Place enough blocks to test pathfinding over
- Spawn a villager and a husk on opposite ends
- The husk will try to get to the villager but fail and end up jumping uncontrollably on the slab or just sit still on the mud