Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.4.6
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 7, Java 7 Update 9
This ticket is invalid as it relates to a modified or 3rd party client, server, or launcher.
- Any non-standard client/server/launcher build needs to be taken up with the appropriate team, not Mojang.
- Any plugin issues need to be addressed to the creator of the plugin or resource pack.
- This site is for addressing issues related to the base unmodded Minecraft; Bukkit, Forge, Optifine, or any other modded system invalidates your ticket, unless it can be shown to happen in Vanilla.
- Additionally, if you have problems on large-scale modded servers, please report it to their site. It's probably not a bug in Vanilla Minecraft.
Minecraft crashed after i have crafted a bigger map with an already existing map rapidly.
How to reproduce:
1. Get yourself a stack of paper
2. Craft a compass
3. Craft a map
4. Expand the map rapidly
If it helps, i have attached the crash report.
edit: Still happening in 1.4.5