1.18.1, 22w06a, 1.18.2, 1.19, 1.19.2, 1.19.4, 1.20.1, 1.20.2, 23w42a, 23w43b
When a villager is rotated (not a y rotation of 0), and gets cured, they don't appear to be facing the right direction.
Steps to reproduce:
- Observe villager appearing to be rotated to y rotation 0.
- Observe it has the value [90.0f,0.0f]
- Let a zombie zombify it again.
- Observe it has the value [90.0f,0.0f] but is still visually rotated to y rotation 0.
- villager -> zombie villager
- zombie villager -> villager
- husk -> zombie
- zombie -> drowned
- skeleton -> stray
- hoglin -> zoglin
- piglin -> zombified piglin
- piglin brute -> zombified piglin
- villager -> witch
- villager -> zombified piglin
- mooshroom -> cow
- tadpole -> frog
- slime -> smaller slime (random rotation, only can be observed via NoAI)
- magma cube-> smaller magma cube (random rotation, only can be observed via NoAI)