When you hold down right click while looking at a blue sheep while holding blue dye and an evoker changes it to red, you will of course instantly change it back to blue again. However this action doesn’t play the hand animation and the new dying sound, but the dye is consumed. You also don’t even see it that the sheep is red briefly.
- Spawn a sheep in an enclosed space (fences)
- Spawn an evoker that can see the sheep, but not you
- Continue to dye the sheep blue
- The hand animation and use sound will sometimes not play. The player's hand will simply bob up and down very quickly.
- Both the sound and use animation would both work as expected consistently on every usage.
This bug is not consistent, so be patient when testing. Occasionally releasing the 'use item' key and pressing/holding it again helps.