Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.14
Fix Version/s: None
Invited Players can not join my free-trial of realm.
What I expected to happen was...:
After the update, players with the same update should be able to join my updated realm.
What actually happened was...:
I have a trial version with 26 days left on Minecraft Realms. When my invited players click on "Minecraft Realms" on the title screen, they are taken to the realm screen. My Realm is listed, but when they click on the realm, realm status, or the "X" button, the splash screen pops up inviting them to purchase a realm. I have tried uninviting and then reinviting them to the realm, but the same "Purchase Realm" splashscreen pops up.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Downloaded prior version of Minecraft.
2. Started Free Trial of Minecraft Realms.
3. Invited my family to play on my realm.
4. Worked fine.
5. Family tried to log into the realm, after their Minecraft updated. No Go.
6. Updated my Minecraft version to 1.14. Logged into realm. Worked for me on my own realm.
7. Family tried to log in to realm, no go.
8. Uninvited, reinvited family, still no login.