Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.11.2
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 7 x64, Java 8 Update 121
When i play a custom music from a resource pack, if i close the world and re-open it, the musique plays again, and if i close the world a second time, the music continues to play in the menu, and even if a load a different world.
I expected the music to stop when i close the world and not come back if i re-open the world.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install a resource pack with custom music
2. Open the game and load a world
3. Use /playsound command to play the music
4. Close the world
5. Re-open it (Music starts again)
6. Close it again (Music continues)