Ok so I was messing around with a diamond sword enchanted with smite 5 on my creative mode world and I noticed that it killed skeletons, phantoms, and other undead mobs in 1 hit, but it killed zombies in 2. Then I tried killing a skeleton with a wooden sword and it did it in 4 hits not 5.
How to reproduce:
- /give @s diamond_sword
- Enchant it with smite 5.
- /time set night
- /summon skeleton
- Hit the skeleton with the diamond sword.
- It should die instantly.
- /summon zombie
- Hit the zombie with it as well.
- /summon phantom
- The phantom dies in one hit, just like the skeleton.
- /summon stray
- The stray dies in one hit.
- /summon wither_skeleton
- The wither skeleton dies in 1 hit.
Obseverd results: The zombie dies in 2 hits, but the skeleton, stray, wither skeleton and phantom die in 1.
Expected results: The skeleton, phantom, wither skeleton and stray die in 2 hits, just like the zombie.