Affects Version/s: 1.16.20
Fix Version/s: None
Since the update my friend (on Xbox) and I (on PS4) have been unable to play Minecraft through crossplay. The crossplay friends list is completely gone, and the invite option is also gone. He is also unable to invite me to his worlds (the invite is sent, but I don't receive it).
This issue started immediately after this most recent update to 1.16.20.
Please see attached screenshots for proof:
- Crossplay is enabled
- Multiplayer is turned on
- My PS4 account is linked to my Microsoft Account
- We are friends on Xbox/Xbox Companion App on PC
- Game was uninstalled and reinstalled by both parties
- I've signed out of Microsoft Account and signed back in
- Attempt 2: Uninstalled game after signing out and signed back in after reinstalling game
- I've unlinked the Microsoft Account and signed back in
- Attempt 2: Uninstalled game after unlinking account and signed back in after reinstalling game
- I've unfriended and re-friended
- Invited party members to game from the Xbox Companion App on PC