Affects Version/s: 1.14.60 Hotfix
Fix Version/s: None
Place a hollow 3x3 of any material in a horizontal fashion, I used stone.
Place a soul sand underneath the gap.
Place a dispenser which dispenses water on one of the sides pointing into the gap, instead of a block.
Dispense the water, retract it, and place any mob (I used Armor Stands and Chickens.
What this water can do:
- Turn into stone, cobblestone, or Obsidian when touching lava. (Cobblestone and Obsidian are impossible, see below.)
- Generate particles and sounds idly or if entities are in it, including the player.
What this water cannot do
- Flow, this will break the glitch.
- Be seen.
- Affect movement like water.
- Drown you or other entities
- Get pushed up by the soul sand underneath but this will create particles.
- Be bucketed.
Imgur Video: http://imgur.com/a/2jCF9Dp