Affects Version/s: 0.10.4
Fix Version/s: 0.12.3
Platform:Phone - iOS - iPhone 6 Plus
Multiplayer clients riding minecarts on long tracks periodically reverse course, at same locations.
My steps to reproduce (note: I have a track over 7000 squares long, which is the only one I've tested it on. You might not require such extreme length to reproduce the bug, but I can't guarantee that. I'm happy to provide you with my world (currently 500mb).
1. Build track with twists, turns, hills, etc. Convoluted course as issue does not occur on straights.
2. Must connect to multiplayer mode on another device. (Currently hosted on an iPad retina, iOS 8.1.2. When local on server, does not reproduce. Must connect to another phone, pad or tablet server.
3. Connect with client, start at beginning of track and ride. (Does not repro if you start/restart near the reverse point.
4. Observe minecart reverse at the same point over and over as long as minecart start is from same location. Minecart also gets "stuck" in a reverse jiggle loop.
5. If you immediately destroy minecart, minecart is found in location it WOULD HAVE BEEN if it had not reversed.
6. Watch client's minecart from server. Minecart will not appear to reverse, even though client user reverses.
7. Expected behaivor cart should not reverse course.