Affects Version/s: 0.8.0
Fix Version/s: None
Platform:Tablet - iOS - iPod Touch 4
I would like to report a duplication bug that occurs on minecraft PE 0.8.0 on ios.
When leaving then re-entering a LAN world that isn't yours, there is a chance for some of your items to duplicate (their amount becomes ~256). Items with a durability keep it.
My friend accidentally logged off and then back on to the LAN world I was hosting, and found some of his items were duplicated.
Generally, 2-3 items are duped.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Host a local server multiplayer with device #1
2. Connect to server with device #2
3. Acquire items with device #2 and place in hotbar
4. Turn off device #2, and wait for the disconnect message to appear on device #1, then turn it back on, quit to title, and re-join.
5. Upon rejoining, you will most likely find that the first two items in your hotbar have a amount of 99+. This will convert to about 4 stacks when placed in a chest.