I was experimenting with instant explosions. I lit a minecart with TNT with an activator rail because I heard the that it creates an instant explosion. It didn't, and then I remembered seeing a YouTube video where the youtuber dropped a minecart with TNT and it immediately exploded. I then tried it. Minecraft froze and then crashed, or close. I didn't know that that was the cause so I tried it again and it crashed once more.
- Playing on multiplayer (2 other people)
- Windows 10 PC host (me).
- Repeating command blocks possibly active nearby. (could slow the game down a little?)
- LOTS of redstone / command blocks nearby
- 1 addon on the world. (Link to download here)
- Had 1 active error
- Did not test this anywhere else.