Affects Version/s: 188.8.131.52 Beta
Fix Version/s: None
When playing a regular survival world. I noticed a lot of items in my hand had incorrect item showed on the hotbar. It only affects a quite alot or items.
1)Mushrooms in hand are 2d Glowstone/redstone block
2) Stone sword is invisible in hand but not in hotbar
3)Stone pickaxe is a potion bottle (Idk what type - it was slightly purplish blue.) But showed a stone pick in hotbar
4) unwritten map in hand is shown as a netherwart
5) oak or jungle saplings show in hand as a 2d diorite block
6) bread shows as a brick in hand.
7) skeletons shoot with a blaze rod. Aka bows show as blaze rods in hand
As for these items are unaffected and show correctly
Stone axe - Apple - tree logs (I believe) - cobblestone - dirt - iron ore - coal. (Last two could be affected dont remember if I checked)
This issue has really annoyed me. Or just really throws me off. Also sorry if this issue is a repeat I looked through the feed but couldn't find anything. This is Also affecting the Xbox one x not just the xbox one to clarify better.