Windows 10 - PC
- When using oculus touch controllers with snap turning enabled, the view rotates left or right at tiny increments without touching the right thumb-stick. This happens 80% of the time. Sometimes it will suddenly snap 90 degrees left or right without apparent cause.
- Adjusting VR Controller Sensitivity or any of the other sensitivity settings does not effect the problem.
- I don't have this problem in any other game, so it is not a controller or Oculus software issue.
- It behaves like the thumb-stick dead zone is too small. It would nice to be able to adjust dead zone with an .ini entry or in-game setting.
- Because I am playing in VR, the slow turning effect makes me nauseous. I cannot play the game more than 5 minutes. Normally I can play this game for hours without getting nauseous. This makes the game unplayable for me.