Update by Mega_Spud:
Newly created maps are blank when opened, but will update and show the player position icon when held in the off-hand. Moving the filled map back into the main-hand will stop new progress updating again.
Treasure maps are also affected; the player position icon does not update correctly, meaning the player cannot use the map in their main-hand to find treasure.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Start the game in 184.108.40.206 Beta
- Create a new world (Seed picker "Village Island" seed: -1060246543)
- Obtain and open a locator map
- Locate a shipwreck with a treasure map (Above seed /tp 24 ~ 56)
- Obtain and open the treasure map
- Now move either of those maps to your off-hand
The map will not work as expected when in the main hand (hotbar slot). The player locator icon does not move for treasure maps.
The map should work and update correctly in either hand.
Screenshots/Videos attached: Yes
Hey i found a bug