Affects Version/s: 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 1.2.15.01, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 1.7.1, 1.7.0
Fix Version/s: None
Platform:Tablet - iOS - iPad Air 2
Place soul sand down, place a cobweb on top of each block of soul sand, then walk through the webs diagonally in a direction away from (0,0) while sneaking and drawing back a bow.
The player will walk diagonally as one would expect when close to the origin of the world, but if done so after 32767 or below -32768 on both the X and Z axes, either the player will completely stop moving, or will be confined to movement on a single axis instead of the direction the player is facing.
Update by [Minecraft] Mega_Spud (Jay Wells):
- Start a new world
- Teleport using command: /tp -32800 ~ -32800
- Punch a 2x2 hole in the ground
- Place down four soul sand blocks with cobwebs on top
- Equip a bow and arrow
- Shift to sneak, and draw the bow and hold
- Now walk backwards diagonally through the cob webs (hold A and S, or move joystick to bottom left)
- Take note of the direction of movement
You are unable to walk diagonally, but can only move sideways or straight back.
The diagonal movement should not be hindered when travelling large distances.
Screenshots/Videos attached: Yes