Update by [Minecraft] Mega_Spud (Jay Wells) 23 Jun 17:
Thank you for your patience with this issue, it is obviously more than just a login issue for many players. The developers are aware of the problem and are working to fix it as soon as possible.
Update by [Minecraft] Mega_Spud (Jay Wells):
There are several reports of marketplace in-game purchases (DLC) not showing up after an update.
Marketplace purchases are linked to the Xbox Live account they were bought with.
You must be logged in to the same account that you were signed in to when you made the purchase.
Please go through the following steps to try and restore your purchases:
- Check you are signed in to the same XBL account where you made the original purchase, then try to access your DLC.
- On iOS, press the Restore Purchases button
- If that does not work, try reinstalling the game:
- Backup your MinecraftWorlds folder (if you want to save your worlds) (Device storage > games > com.mojang > minecraftWorlds)
- Uninstall MCPE
- Delete the com.mojang folder (Device storage > games > com.mojang)
- Reinstall MCPE
- Sign in to your XBL account
- If reinstalling the game and signing in still does not work, then you may have an issue with your account or billing, you will need to contact Mojang Customer Support directly, or the store where you made the purchase originally.
I have purchased the fallout mashup pack, I have a receipt from apple and my apple account balance shows I have paid, but I am unable to access my pack, it just shows up as being locked and asks me to purchase it when I try to use it. I purchased it on the 9th May 2017.