Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
When playing on local multiplayer, the Ender Dragon sounds cannot be heard by everyone. Tested with 2 players using Minecraft Windows 10 edition only, this could also affect mcpe.
Steps to reproduce
- Host a local multiplayer world.
- Have someone join your world.
- Both players were in creative mode. (To be specific.)
- Go to 'The End' to fight the Ender Dragon with the other player.
- The person that joined the host's world will not hear the Ender Dragon's sounds.
- relates to
MCPE-16940 Items and entities with incorrect or missing sounds
MCPE-19004 Ender charge uses splash potion sound for impact