When a Win10 player and another player use the same enchanting table in multiplayer, the Win10 player crashes when the other player puts something into the enchanting table.
1. In multiplayer, have a Win10 player and a PE player open the same enchanting table.
2. Have the PE player put something into the enchanting table's target slot, for example a weapon
3. Result: Win10 player freezes for a couple of seconds and then crashes.
This only affects Win10 Edition as far as I can tell. Unable to reproduce with PE. Reproduced both as the host and the client.
- Nexus 7 2012 with PE 0.15.4 (not affected)
- Lenovo G50-80 with Win10 Edition Beta 0.15.4 (affected)