Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
Phone - Android - Samsung Other (Specify in description)
Tested on Samsung Galaxy S6 Android 5.1.1 MCPE 0.14.2
Steps To Reproduce:
- Place any splash potion in a cauldron
- Put the potion back into the empty bottle and observe that yes, it's still a splash potion
- Put the splash potion back in the cauldron
- Unload and reload that chunk (for example, quit and reload that world or go to the nether and come back, or run far away and come back, etc.)
- Fill the empty bottle from the cauldron
- Observer that the potion is now a regular potion.
- That filling the bottle would yield the splash potion, not the regular one.
- That saving the chunk would save the splash potion damage ID not the regular potion damage ID.
Edit by kaleb418:
It also can affect the time the potion effect lasts.