When attempting to make an entity eat a block (like how sheep eat grass), when the entity is eating a block, query.is_grazing should trigger allowing us to play a eating animation. This used to work in the past but now doesn't, even using ' "runtime_identifer": "minecraft:sheep" ' in the behavior file (though it shouldn't need it).
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create an entity that eats blocks using the "minecraft:behavior.eat_block" component
- Create an animation that only fires when the entity is grazing (use query.is_grazing)
- Though the entity will eat the block, it will never play the animation
- query.is_grazing works for all mobs, not just the sheep
- query.is_grazing doesn't work for any mob that isn't a sheep