When you place a campfire, the smoke particles from the campfire have a bug where it is visible through dropped items.
Steps to Reproduce:
- (If in survival) Find a Village in the Spruce biome. (Note: It must not be an abandoned village)
- (If in creative) Open your inventory and search for Campfire in the Search Tab and then place it down.
- Then walk a small distance away from the campfire (Not too far or the particles from the campfire will stop spawning) and place a block in front of the Campfire. (This is to act as a stand to put the items on, but it isn't required)
- Drop any item on the block. (Recommended that you use full blocks like Dirt, Grass, Stone, etc.)
- Angle your player to have the dropped items you've placed on the block to be between you and the campfire.
- Turn on Ray Tracing
You can still see the smoke even though there is an item entity in front of it.
Smoke shouldn't be visible behind the dropped items.
Screenshots/Videos attached: Screenshot of the Campfire's smoke has been provided for assistance.
Notes: This is only occurring when Ray Tracing is enabled in the game, you will not see this bug if you do not have a device capable of Ray Tracing or turn Ray Tracing off.