Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 0.12.2
Fix Version/s: None
Platform:Phone - Windows Phone - Other (Specify in description)
Depending on the settings for "Render Distance" and "FOV", the player could be attacked by a Ghast that is "invisible".
- Very rare given that Ghasts are very rare in game now.
- Set "Render Distance" to far.
- Set "FOV" to short.
- Run around nether.
- Watch skies for fireballs without any visible Ghast in site.
Retry changing "Render Distance" (1) and "FOV" (2) to find the most offending setting.
- Ghasts should have their attack distance truncated to some fraction of the players field of view.
- Phone hardware is varied, and it is important to allow players to lower render distance and FOV to increase performance. Leaving the Ghast attach range where it is would penalize those that don't have top notch HW.
- None, given that the Ghast spawn rate is so low.