When creating a mob that can use melee attacks and uses the runtime-id 'minecraft:villager_v2', the variable 'attack_time' becomes unknown and attack animations won't work correctly.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Add ' "minecraft:runtime_id": "minecraft:villager_v2" ' to any custom hostile mob
- Any previously working attack animations will no longer work
- Several errors will begin appearing in the content log
- The attack_time variable (along with other hidden variables) is universal and can be used by all mobs, regardless of runtime-id.
- Adding the villager runtime id to a mob breaks the attack_time variable