Put the summary of the bug you're having here:
*Playing minecraft with two different devices(e.g. iPhone 5th generation, iPod touch 4th generation, iPad 2nd generation) bring issues. When a device selects 'quit and copy' from the option menu, the map that was copied is named 'temp' and there are no creations at all.
*What I expected to happen was...:
Describe what you thought should happen here
*I thought that the map would copy retaining the map name and all chunks(buildings) would be preserved
What actually happened was...:
Describe what happened here
*What actually happened was that the map was copied with the map name 'temp' and none of the blocks being copied and none of my creations in sight
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Put a step by step guide on how to trigger the bug here
1. Open a map(creative or survival) on the host device
2. Connect to the host from a separate device via wifi.
3. Disconnect the connected device with the quit and copy option.
4. Check back on the map to see 'temp' as the map name and no creations.