Affects Version/s: 1.16.100, 1.16.101 Hotfix
Fix Version/s: None
Steps to reproduce:
- Using barriers, create 3 fully transparent 1 wide x 2 high cages side by side
- Disable mob spawning, set the time to night, set difficulty to easy, give yourself night vision without particles
- In one cage, spawn a zombie. In each of the other 2 cages, spawn a drowned
- Using dispensers, equip the zombie and one of the drowned with a full set of armor of any type
- Compare and contrast the heads
The drowned's helmet is apparent only as some recoloured pixels.(compare with unarmored drowned) Whereas, the zombie's helmet covers its whole head.
The drowned should wear the helmet in the same manner as the zombie
First noticed this in v1.16.40, when drowned were able to naturally pick up and equip items. This happens with baby drowned also.
At first I thought it was intentional, but then on very rare occasions I saw the helmets worn correctly.
The leggings also do not completely cover the drowned legs.