Affects Version/s: 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta
Fix Version/s: None
When using query.scoreboard, the query only works in resource packs if the scoreboard is displayed (below name, list or sidebar). Which is annoying when it would be very helpful to be able to track scoreboards without them being visible.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Download the supplied pack
- Load a world and put '/scoreboard objectives add test dummy test' in the command window
- Then put '/scoreboard players add @s test 1' in the command window
- Nothing should happen
- Now put '/scoreboard objectives setdisplay sidebar test'
- The screen should now 'freeze' over.
- Now put '/scoreboard objectives setdisplay sidebar'
- The screen will return to normal
- query.scoreboard functions in resource packs when the scoreboard isn't displayed
- query.scoreboard only works when the scoreboard is displayed