Affects Version/s: 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta
Fix Version/s: None
When using the preventsjumping component in a custom block, it does nothing for players whether it is set to true or false.
- This component now makes players jump as if they're on a honey block, which will prevent them from jumping up blocks but they'll sitll 'jump', so I'd argue this bug is still valid.
- When set to true, players won't be able to jump at all when standing on the block
- Players can jump on the block no matter what
Steps to Reproduce:
- Download the attached pack
- Load a new world and use the give command to obtain 'grunt:mud'
- Attempt to jump on it
- You'll jump as if you were on a honey block