Affects Version/s: 188.8.131.52 Beta, 1.16.220, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 126.96.36.199 Beta, 188.8.131.52 Beta, 184.108.40.206 Beta, 220.127.116.11 Beta, 18.104.22.168 Beta, 22.214.171.124 Beta, 1.16.201 Hotfix, 1.16.210, 126.96.36.199 Beta
Fix Version/s: None
When using the preventsjumping component in a custom block, it does nothing for players whether it is set to true or false.
- This component now makes players jump as if they're on a honey block, which will prevent them from jumping up blocks but they'll sitll 'jump', so I'd argue this bug is still valid.
- When set to true, players won't be able to jump at all when standing on the block
- Players can jump on the block no matter what
Steps to Reproduce:
- Download the attached pack
- Load a new world and use the give command to obtain 'grunt:mud'
- Attempt to jump on it
- You'll jump as if you were on a honey block