Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.9, Minecraft 1.9.1 Pre-Release 1, Minecraft 1.9.1 Pre-Release 2, Minecraft 1.9.1 Pre-Release 3
Fix Version/s: None
CPU: AMD FX 6100, 3.30GHz, Six Cores, GPU: Nvidia GeForce GT 740, 4GB, 128 Bits, RAM Memory: 8GB, WIndows 7 x64 Bits, 1600x900 Monitor, Java 1.8.0_73 (Latest);
Steps to reproduce the bug:
1. Make a Vilager breader/farm (9x9 Blocks Farmland and 1 block water in the middle)
2. Feed the Villagers to make a working farm
3. When the villagers are between 10-15 the Iron Golems will spawn
4. The Iron Golem(s) spawn "Gliched in ground" (In the Farm Land block with seeds on the top) - A half from hitbox on the Iron Golem is in the ground
5. Kill the Iron Golem and wait for a new one spawn
This bugis not always! The Iron Golems not always spawns gliched!
This bug is always in the farm (Next to Villagers), not outside the farm!
This is tested on many worlds (Creative, Survival), Servers, SMP Servers, Many computers, many java versions and Minecraft 1.9 Versions (MC 1.9 Pre 1, Pre 2, Pre 3 And MC 1.9 Full release);
I have uploaded a Screenshots.