Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.9.1 Pre-Release 3, Minecraft 1.9.1, Minecraft 1.9.2, Minecraft 1.9.4, Minecraft 1.10 Pre-Release 2, Minecraft 16w39c, Minecraft 1.11, Minecraft 1.11.2, Minecraft 17w06a, Minecraft 17w15a, Minecraft 17w16a, Minecraft 1.12 Pre-Release 2, Minecraft 1.12 Pre-Release 7, Minecraft 1.12, Minecraft 17w46a, Minecraft 17w49b, Minecraft 18w50a
Fix Version/s: None
stat.fallOneCm does not increase if you drop 2.1 blocks or below. However, if you drop at higher heights than 2.1, the score increases.
Note: It appears that it increases even if you don't take damage, as long as you fall over 2.1 blocks. Can be tested with jump boost. So there is no relation to damage taken to increase fall stat.
Should fallOneCm count up while falling like walkOneCm or sprintOneCm only after the player falls over 2.1 blocks?
- Go into Survival mode
- Create stat.fallOneCm scoreboard objective
- Have the objective be displayed on the sidebar
- Teleport 2.1 blocks up and drop to see score does not update
- Teleport 2.11 or more blocks up and drop to see score updates
→ Notice score updates rather than counting up while falling
- Repeat test with a high jump boost level so that you fall more than 2.1 blocks and notice that the score increments