Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.9
Fix Version/s: None
STILL WORKED FINE IN 1.9-pre1,2
I tested it in 1.9-pre1 and 2, it still worked perfectly fine
-The title is a lot to take in, so use the setup below for the first time.
Because of a previous fix, making signs placed by non-ops lose their NBT data (security fix), now there is a bug that affects already placed signs in a non-cheats world.
- Use this command to get a sign with cheats on (enable cheats through LAN, or use NBT editor)
- Place the sign above a commandblock (standing or wall)
-create 2 dummy objectives test1 and test2
- set your score for both to 0 or whatever number.
- put this command in the commandblock below and and activate it once.
=Review what will happen now:
- The sign will have "test" in blue on the first line, your scores on the third and fourth line.
- Next you close the world, and DISABLE cheats (NBT editor, or using the LAN feature or some other way.)
- Reopen the world in non-cheat mode. Although the commandblock is updating only the LAST two lines, the first one has disappeared as well as the last ones!
This explains it really well (no sound)
Partial Log of the Exception: