Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.8.9
Fix Version/s: None
Completely ignored arguments: [--nativeLauncherVersion, 286]
[13:33:30] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: Nugss
[13:33:30] [Client thread/INFO]: (Session ID is token:78f9e5e75d104a84ba6afcfb1a0b1cab:f537dc86385a47f89decb4ce6c804ec0)
[13:33:34] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4
[13:33:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
[13:33:36] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[13:33:36] [Thread-6/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[13:33:36] [Thread-6/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[13:33:36] [Thread-6/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[13:33:37] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[13:33:38] [Twitch authenticator/ERROR]: Given twitch access token is invalid
[13:33:58] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x512 textures-atlas
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x27063ed8, pid=5440, tid=6104
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_25-b18) (build 1.8.0_25-b18)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (25.25-b02 mixed mode windows-x86 )
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4dev32.dll+0x3ed8]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release
I just wanted to play minecraft properly
It crashes in singleplayer and in some servers, not all of them, but most of them.
When I downloaded windows 10, I had a lot of problems with it at the start, but I fixed them. then when I go to some servers, it crashes when you see certain things, I don't know what exactly, but I crash. Ive watched the crash report very many times. but it doesn't lead to anywhere. If searched google a lot. When I go to minecraft with optifine, the thing with singleplayer and multiplayer happens. When I go without the optifine, I can't even access the game. The crash report was taken when without optifine.
Steps to Reproduce.
1.I just go to the minecraft with optifine.
2.I go to the server, for example hypixel.
3. It says java stopped working and the crash report comes on, not the one up there.
4.I go to minecraft without optifine, just vanilla.
5. The crash report up there comes up.