Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.8.9
Fix Version/s: None
I go onto my single player world and I move 5 blocks then it sends me back to my launcher with the same error message time and time again. Here is the message.
Completely ignored arguments: [--nativeLauncherVersion, 286]
[20:13:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: ZhenBear
[20:13:25] [Client thread/INFO]: (Session ID is token:3fb16e1277a149a8aefe08c4cba426d9:0d1b4da5e691405baa9ae4c4e2ad08d7)
[20:13:28] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4
[20:13:28] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
[20:13:30] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[20:13:30] [Thread-6/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[20:13:30] [Thread-6/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[20:13:30] [Thread-6/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[20:13:30] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[20:13:32] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x512 textures-atlas
[20:13:42] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting integrated minecraft server version 1.8.9
[20:13:42] [Server thread/INFO]: Generating keypair
[20:13:42] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing start region for level 0
[20:13:43] [Server thread/INFO]: Changing view distance to 8, from 10
[20:13:44] [Server thread/INFO]: ZhenBear[local:E:acc98f10] logged in with entity id 54 at (1581.1812621664087, 4.0, 69.61157793212506)
[20:13:44] [Server thread/INFO]: ZhenBear joined the game
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x274d4960, pid=1184, tid=3148
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_25-b18) (build 1.8.0_25-b18)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (25.25-b02 mixed mode windows-x86 )
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4icd32.dll+0x44960]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release